Thursday, December 15, 2011

Success!

The Christmas Tea was a blast! We had 14 ladies total and the cutest young man in the world, he truly was a distraction to every lady in the room ;)

Unfortunately I did not get any pictures, I've been so good about getting pics with this new iPhone but this time I dropped the ball. So a written description will have to do. I used all my china-fine and day ware. The table had the extra wreath to accommodate all the desserts and tea cups. The sidebar had several trays of savory items--cheese balls, cheese biscuits, sausage biscuits, chicken nibblers and more. Tea was on the kitchen counter. I can't even name all the desserts but here are a few: shortbread cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, pralines, and many other goodies whose name I don't know.

Alan was in entertainment mode (as usual :) and enjoyed hanging out with every lady, bringing them fat and jolly cheer!

I love our parish, the families there and the ladies' group!

No comments:

Post a Comment