Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Antiquing

I love to shop antiques, it has to be one of my very favorite things to do. I judge a downtown by the quality of its antique stores. A few weeks ago Mike and I had so much fun at an antique store in Hahira where we not only found things we love but also spent a good hour talking with owner-couple who were quite nice. I don't think I've ever met such friendly people as I do in South Ga.
Yesterday in Moultrie I found one of the very best antique stores ever--the quality and collection were unmatched and though not great deals, the prices were worth it.
At another antique store in Moultrie I bought a pair of S&P shakers that will match our day ware well.

Here are some pics of recent finds from various places:

Revolving book table, S&P shakers, 1920's glass decanter.

No comments:

Post a Comment