Thursday, January 12, 2012

Big Boy!

A.T. and I went grocery shopping today and as usual he got tired of bring in his seat about a third of the way through.

So I took him out of the car seat and put him on my hip. At 18+ lbs he's pretty heavy to hold like that so I soon attempted to put him back; motion over-ruled.

I then got a great idea: why not try the front of the cart? So I moved the car seat to the bottom of the cart and plopped A.T. in the cart seat.

He was very confused at first and a little wobbly but oh so cute. I took about 25 pictures and everyone walking through the aisle must have thought I was crazy. He lasted 5 to 10 mins and was then done. So we tried the hip again.

We'll see how it goes next time. I guess I'm finally getting to the point where I no longer carry him around in his seat. Wow! Time has flown!

No comments:

Post a Comment